The student news site of Olathe South High School

The Eyrie

The Eyrie

The Eyrie

Polls

Which social media is your favorite right now?

• Instagram (29%, 6 Votes)
  • Facebook (24%, 5 Votes)
  • TikTok (19%, 4 Votes)
  • Twitter (19%, 4 Votes)
  • Snapchat (10%, 2 Votes)

Total Voters: 21

Loading ... Loading ...

Olathe Food Review

Golden Palace- If you love Chinese food like I do, this is the place for you. It gives the illusion of authentic cuisine, with a huge variety of food throughout the menu. It spans from beef courses like Mongolian beef to wontons to sweet and sour shrimp, so it guarantees everyone’s satisfaction. Their fried rice is perfectly seasoned, and their lomein’s consistency is satisfying. 

Jersey Mikes- This place has the best quality deli meat you will find at a sandwich shop in Olathe. Their produce is the freshest, the environment is speedy, and they guarantee satisfaction. They also have a wide variety of sandwiches varying from cold Italian subs to hot Philly cheesesteaks. If you don’t enjoy sandwiches this isn’t the place to dine. Comparatively, their price range is higher than other sandwich chains, but their quality makes it worth it. 

Culvers- Culver’s is the embodiment of the American dream through their food. They have butter burgers (their twist on a classic burger), and many other classic fast food items. Their burgers have the best seasoning. They don’t only taste greasy and they use butter to soak into the meat. Their food is always fresh, and their custard has endless amounts of toppings to choose from. 

Doc greens- When you casually want a healthy option for food and are tired of fast food, Doc greens is an excellent option for salads, wraps, and soups. Salads may seem like a basic food that lacks diversity, but there are many unique salads where everyone can find something. Their caesar salad dressing is high quality and you can even customize your salad to your liking. Everything is very fresh and light and you will feel great after eating. 

Chipotle- No matter what mood I am in for food, chipotle will always deliver. Everything is customizable, so it guarantees that the food will be to your liking. They have many sides to add to your burrito, bowl, or even salad. My personal favorite is their queso and corn because they add flavor and texture to the rice. Their rice has cilantro which also adds a great twist to a basic dish.